Bobbi’s Babes and students flocked to Tanjong Beach Club, Sentosa on Sunday afternoon for fun and sun! As part of the beach club’s SMACK MY BEACH UP series, Bobbi’s Babes even did some pole and SLAP performances for the excited crowd. Check out some of our pictures of the event!
Our weekend at Tanjong Beach Club
This entry was written by admin, posted on May 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM, filed under Blog Post and tagged Bobbi's Babes, Smack my beach up, Tanjong Beach Club. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL.
- X-Factor Lesson 7 – Putting Emotion Into Your Dance
- X-Factor lesson 6 - Floor work, moving in limited space & rest periods
- X-Factor Lesson 5: Stage presence, expressions, & covering mistakes – with Vivienne
- X-Factor Lesson 4: Flow, lines and control, with Hanna
- X-Factor Lesson 3: Musicality & strong lines - with Naoko
- X-Factor lesson 2: Showmanship, themes & costumes - with Jennifer
- X-Factor lesson 1: Planning your choreography - with Charlene
- Do you have the X-Factor?
- Surviving your first Amateur Night competition
- Kristy Curtis talks pole dancing